White Candles with Plant Decor

WAX MELTS SAFETY INFORMATION

Please read carefully before using your wax melts.

WARNING: Can cause skin and serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment, dispose of with household rubbish.

ALWAYS Keep out of reach of children & pets. 

Do not move while lit. Keep out of draughts. Never leave a burning candle unattended.

ALWAYS follow wax burners manufacturing instructions.

 

IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.